Science & Faith review by The Script

• Released: Sep 10, 2010
The Script: Science & Faith

The Script has a unique sound that defines the band. It is a strong pop sound with a hint of rock. The sound from their freshman to their sophomore album hasn't changed much at all. What I have always liked about this band is the way they put the lyrics to the music. The music has always stood out above the lyrics. The only problem is most of the album sounds exactly the same, there are a few interesting intros but other than that not a huge variety in sound on this album, but of course their sound is their own and it is a good one.

The lyrics I found on this album were very original and unique. The Script never fails to provide a new lyrical contribution to the musical community. The lyrics vary from emergency room necessary break ups to questioning love songs. The Script has an amazing ability to put lyrics to music, they always go perfectly together and throughout the songs the lyrics vary, each song is different and unique and tells a different story. You can tell that the band put their hearts, souls, and personal stories into this album.

So overall, this a fantastic album. It's different and unique and purely The Script. What I love most about this album is the incredibly raw emotion put into the songs, the lead singer, Danny O'Donoghue gives it his all with amazing vocals that are entrancing. The songs I find most impressive are: "For The First Time", "Nothing", "Science And Faith", "Dead Man Walking", "Exit Wounds", and "Walk Away". If I lost this album I would most certainly buy it again. I strongly recommend this album!