Siamese Dream review by The Smashing Pumpkins

• Released: Jul 26, 1993
The Smashing Pumpkins: Siamese Dream

Smashing Pumpkins sound is something special, no one have really done anything like it. That can be good but sometimes it's not, bacause when you try not to sound like everybody ells you dosen't always do your best. Some. One or two songs on this album falls in that trap, I will not say which because I want the reader to listen and get an own opinion. Every song is a different style of music. Some songs have heavy distorstion and Billy Corgan put on a harder voice while some songs are very soft and Corgan almost whispers the lyrics.

Corgan is one of this world's best songwriters! The lyrics and the music match perfectly and even if Corgan isn't a very good singer his voice sounds good with the music and the lyrics.

This is Smashing Pumpkins and presumably this worlds best album. I haven't heard anything that can compare to this. It's just great! Eveything Corgan writes come directly from his heart and every song have something important to say. All the song are really good but if I have to choose I say Mayonaise, Spaceboy and Hummer. I love this album because you dont have to be in a special mood to listen to it, you can be angry, sad, happy and any other mood there is.