Siamese Dream review by The Smashing Pumpkins

• Released: Jul 26, 1993
The Smashing Pumpkins: Siamese Dream

This album is one of the most perfectly crafted albums I have every herd. From the open riff of "Cherub Rock" to the beatiful love song "Luna". The songs on this album combbines elements of rock, grunge, psychedelia, and metal to vreate a truly unique song. Just about every song has a soaring guitar solo and a chorus full of densly layered, fuzzy guitars. If you only have one album for the rest of your life this is it!

Againt Billy Corgan opens the door to us into his own world. The lyrics on this album are truly amazing. One of my favorite songs is Today which songs like a sweet song and the lyrics are disguesed by the way Billy sings them, but if actualy listen to what he is saying "Today is the greatest day I've ever known, can't live for tommorow, tommorows much to long" he is singing about suicide.

This is Arguably The Smashing Pumpkins' best album along with Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness. There are no best songs on this album it's like one song and the Greatest song ever written. This album is so complexly layer and diverse you can listen to it anytime and not get bored. If it was lost/stolen I would buy it again but I would not let it get stolen in the first place!