Siamese Dream review by The Smashing Pumpkins

• Released: Jul 26, 1993
The Smashing Pumpkins: Siamese Dream

This album is the cream of the crop. Sound is incredibly original and fluctuates from a quiet whisper to a screaming guitar. The songs Today, Disarm, Cherub Rock, Geek USA, and Rocket aren't the only reason this album is so highly reveered. All the songs are uniquely arranged, sound beautiful, and can wrap a blanket around you're mind. There sound can never be copied. Their authenticity and effort shows. truly a rock fans most prized possesion.

Lyrics - masterpeices, Corgan - master of lyrics. Truly a superb writer who can weave his words into your head and nail them in there to make the experience all the more majestic.

Impressed? Most definetly. Rest assured this is the best album of the '90s in my opinion allong with MCIS and Nirvana's Nevermind. I truly adore everything about it. the guitarwork is simply beatiful, the lyrics and Corgan's voice fit perfectly in the songs, Jimmy's drums are always a joy, and D'arcy's bass fits right in nicely. To wrap it up I would want to kill myself if I lost it becuase it's so awesome and I'm kinda lazy but I would get off my ass to get it so there (and if you know me, you know how dangerously lazy I am so that's a big deal).