Siamese Dream review by The Smashing Pumpkins

• Released: Jul 26, 1993
The Smashing Pumpkins: Siamese Dream

An orginal sound which is really doing the band really good. My impession was that it was slightly 'spacey' rock. The music is a kind of rock with the 'smashing pumpkins' twist to it. This might just be their best album. It's really well done. Smashing Pumpkins is an amazing band and this album proves all that.

The lyrics I guess aren't the most orginal if your talking about the topic they are on about but the they use them is amazing, Billy and D'arey have amazing voices. Their voice jumps straight into the song itself causing an amazing song. My overall impression of the lyrics is great. Their voices mix well with the song and their skill is amazing.

Smashing Pumpkins will always be one of the best bands to ever to slam this world with their music but there is better. This is most likely their best album; straight out. The more impressive songs have got to be Cherub Rock, Today, Hummner, actually the whole album it top class. I love the sound and feeling you get when you hear these guys. I would 100% buy it again if it was lost or stolen.