The Make Yourself At Home review by The Starting Line

• Released: Nov 25, 2003
The Starting Line: The Make Yourself At Home

Sound is awesome. They put out a really good EP. The songs aren't just slapped together to keep the fans happy either. There are lots of catchy chorus's. The two acoustic guitars, and vocals really come together to put out a great EP.

The lyrics are bright and emotional just like TSL's previous stuff. And Kenny's voice just brings it all together.

Good EP that's definately worth the money. I just wish it had more songs. But after all it is only an EP. The Best songs are: Selective, Playing Favourites, and Lasting Impressions. I can't wait for thier new CD to come Out which will feature the full band version of lasting Impressions. The only reason I couldn't give it a 5 was because I tried to watch the videos on my computer and messed it up. Which sucks because now I can't watch them!

fmfualex
    a collecters item, nothing more. Songs are nothing special, just my opinion. But if your a big fan of TSL then its good to say you've heard them because you never know, you might like it. I used to listen to this band LOADS, and have only just re-found my CD's of theirs at the bottom of my drawers! Good pop/punk, pop/rock band, not the best, but good nontheless.