All Or Nothing review by The Subways

• Released: Jun 18, 2008
The Subways: All Or Nothing

When I was about ready to listen to the whole album, I was expecting the same sort of record Young For Eternity would be like, I was kinda off. This album is just a whole lot more rock than YFE. This is what makes it brillant, this what make's the subways brillant. When you first listen to the album the first song 'Girls And Boys' gets you going for the rest of the album, each and every song sounds like it's well worked on. This is the subways turning their amps up a whole lot more to 11!

Lyrics here are just as good as they were in YFE. Billy 'Lead singer, guitarist' wrote a lot of the songs in america at the time and it's shown here with the hard rocking "Kalifornia". Overall the lyrics this time are focusing on other people and places and how you wont let them down or forget them but I'm not so sure it's as good as YFE, but then again.

Overall, I love this album and I love this band even more. I now have one album with classic songs and one that's to-be-a-classic. If you like to party, get it now.

Dragon Master
    I was expecting the same. However, don't you think that they became a bit more... I don't know... commercial?
    bhoychris
    danlally
    bhoychris wrote: i think its brillant.. just can someone please tab bust or streetfighter the bouns tracks
    Im gunna put some subways tabs up soon, this is the club is one of them, so ok.
    dollyDagger
    this is freaking amasing. buy this album. i sure did. charlotte even myspaced me, she is gorgeous. brilliant album.