Young for Eternity review by The Subways

• Released: Jul 4, 2005
The Subways: Young for Eternity

This is one of the best start a band could wish for. Demand is very high for Young For Eternity, 'cause it's a great CD. The Subways are best British rock band since Bloc Party, and are just oging to get better. Great guitarists, amazing lyrics, the lead singer has a great voice, and these guys are just one word. Amazing.

Lyrcs are great, make a lot of sense, but the only problem is the whole album kinda talks about the same thing. It gets annoying sometimes, but its still a great album, good lyrics too.

The best tracks are Young For Eternity, Rock & Roll Queen, and Holiday. All the tracks are great though. It really does make a good impression for them, and makes the bar even higher for British rock bands now, I will keep this CD like my child, protect it with my life, it's a great CD, so get it now.

whateley_sm
    a great album to kick start a good career. really good riffs. the song "oh yeah" absolutely owns, the drums rule
    redrobin92
    the subways are my favourite band, there album was the first i bought and i still even enjoy listening to them, i am just blow away by their energy and i love their style of music
    dollyDagger
    THE SUBWAYS FOR ETERNITY! This album is incredible. Their new album kinda takes me back to these days, and the early Subways recordings; songs like 'Take Me Away'