Predator Review

The Taste of Blood: Predator
Release Date: Jun 7, 2005
Label: Tribunal
Genres: Death Metal
The Taste Of Blood haven't really done anything new on Predator, they've just done it better, with far better guttural vocals then most metalcore bands can muster.
review (1) 2 comments vote for this album:
Predator Reviewed by: legions, on october 20, 2005

Sound: If you're a fan of the band animosity, then you're bound to like these guys. They actually share a guitarist with animosity, Chase, and he writes all of the guitar for both of the bands. The breakdowns are rediculously brutal and no others can compare. This guitar work can also get very technical and they play some pretty hard stuff. If you're a fan of hardcore influenced death metal then you'll definitly be wanting this CD in your collection. // 10

Lyrics: The lyrics are good, they go very well with the style of music. The screamer has a very big range in the pitch of his scream he can do lows, highs, and everything in between, deep death metal growls, so if you like that stuff you'll love this. // 10

Overall Impression: This band is up there with the best of them, no they are the best of them, no one really can compare to their superb music. Really all the songs on the CD have a different vibe to them, so it would be hard for me to choose I favorite, I love them all. There is nothing that I hate about this CD at all. It is basically flawless in every aspect. If this CD were stolen or lost then I would definitly run to the store and get another copy immediatly. I love this band, and so should you. // 10

Comments