Danza II: The Electric Boogaloo review by The Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza

• Released: Oct 16, 2007
The Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza: Danza II: The Electric Boogaloo

TDTDE is Tech/Grind/Hard/Bananacore. Their songs are like sledgehammers. They are dark and heavy. The concept of hte album is a barfight gone bad with a little person killing all the "guys and skirts" in the bar. Do not be fooled by the paper cover, once you open it, you will see 29 brutally murdered and badly animated people. I was amused to find that a member of the band is possibly a reverend. Also, after every couple of songs there is a little "skit" that is people talking in Southern accents like they're in a bar trying to start a fight with the little person.

There a lot of lyrics in this album. By using my great hearing abilities and the lyric book I came to the conclusion that any of the lyrics are ever repeated. The vocalist, Jessie I presume, has pretty much one way to scream which is OK considering he's screaming.

TDTDE reminds me a lot of See You Next Tuesday which is probably why they are touring together. My favorite songs would have to be "Nobody Eats BBQ Two Days In a Row", "Go Greyhound", "I Don't Mean to Impose But I am the Ocean", "Carroll 14 Wossman 7", and "Rollin' and Tumblin' on Satan's Rotisserie". If it was stolen I would probably find the person who stole it and make them give me the 12 bucks I paid for it with and go buy 'Carnavas' by the Silversun Pickups which I went to the music in the first place to get. But, anyway, it is a great album and if you like this kind of music then you should go buy it!

Tiki Rock
    TDTDE is an awesome band and this album is nothing short of amazing. These guys and See You Next Tuesday have serious skills. Can't wait for Danza III.