In Love And Death review by The Used

• Released: Sep 28, 2004
The Used: In Love And Death

It's a lot darker than the first album. Jeph's bass is very noticeable, quinn is a great guitarist with his own original style of playing, and branden is a great drummer. If I hear one of thier songs on the radio, I automatically know it's The Used. Lunacy Fringe is the song that's not like the others, but still, it's very catchy.

Good ol' bert. As with the first album, the lyrics kick ass. Like I said, this album is a lot darker, so the lyrics are darker too. They go together like oreos and milk. and bert has a great voice and scream.

Again, a lot darker than the last album. My fave songs are Take It Away, I Caught Fire In Your Eyes, Listening, Hard To Say, I'm A Fake, and Lunacy Fringe, but the whole album is great. The only thing I hate about it is that it's so short! I wish it was longer. Maybe they should've put just a little on it too. Since a friend of mine burned it for me, if it were lost I'd just buy a copy. You might also like Story Of The Year, Taking Back Sunday, Green Day, Funeral For A Friend, and My Chemical Romance. Another note, The Used kicked ass at Projekt Revolution.