In Love And Death review by The Used

• Released: Sep 28, 2004
The Used: In Love And Death

The Used for some reason always remind me a little bit of so many other bands, e.g. AFI. Some people may agree and some people may dissagree. But The Used's sound is always unique, and personally, I love it! Their new album In Love and Death has so many different styles of music, so I think they've also taken up the oppurtunity on this record to widen their variety.

The lyrics on this album are awesome. They have so many meanings and if you think about some of them harder you can pick up hidden meanings. I love lyrics like that, they always seem to catch your attention and make you think. The singing and the screaming on the album is great and always fits in with the music and the lyrics.

Overall this is one of my favourite albums at the moment, I think its awesome and everyone should have it haha! ' My favourite songs on the album are: Take It Away, Listening, Light With A Sharpened Edge, Sound Effects And Over Dramatics, Hard To Say, I'm a fake. There's nothing I really particually hate on this album, except track 7. I will admit that I dont like that track, its just not The Used at all. Bad bad song. If I did loose this album or if it was stolen, yes I would buy it again!