In Love And Death review by The Used

• Released: Sep 28, 2004
The Used: In Love And Death

The Used had a good career so far. Their 2nd CD was another great one. Just about every song on the CD is good. With songs like All That I've Got, Cut Up Angels, and I Caught Fire, you know it's going to be a good CD. They have heavier songs such as Listening and Sound Effects And Overdramatics, along with the softer songs, such as Yesterday's Feelings, and Light With A Sharpened Edge. A great balance of music. And The Used with My Chemical Romance performed the song Under Pressure very well, originally by Queen and David Bowie.

The lyrics are amazing, and meaningful. And they do not clash with the overall music. At times they swear alot, such as in the begining of I'm A Fake. Bert is an amazing singer, and did very very good on this album. You'll never get tired of hearing most of these songs.

Compared to The Used [the album], and Lies For The Liars, it is the best out of the three. The best songs on the CD are I Caught Fire, All That I've Got, Cut Up Angels, and Listening, and there are a lot of good songs on there too. I love the whole album! I dislike the beggining of I'm A Fake, and the four minutes of nothing after it's done. If I lost this CD, it would definately be one I would buy again, even if I had it saved somewhere else. It is one of my favorite CDs.