Maybe Memories review by The Used

• Released: Jul 8, 2003
The Used: Maybe Memories

The sounds awesome. The drummer and guitarist mesh so well. You really can't stop listening to them, and Burt McKracken has seriously the best voice I have ever heard. He can be really lulling, and then the next song he is screaming, and his range is incredible.

The lyrics are so real, there not commercial or fake. Or just angry attention grabbers. Like in the song "Poetic Tragedy" he writes "the cup is not half empty as pesimsts say. As far as it seems nothings left in the cup" he writes about how they feel and add it in with incredible music.

oh, by far, The Used is my favorite band. I can listen to them non stop. And if I lost their cd, I would right back out and buy another. And the songs you should close attention to are "On My Own" ,"Poetic Tragedy" and "Box Full Of Sharp Objects". They definately have alot of meaning in their lyrics. This cd is seriously so good, when I'm listening to it, I don't have to skip over any songs I don't like, cause I like them all. You need to have this cd. It's great.