Maybe Memories review by The Used

• Released: Jul 8, 2003
The Used: Maybe Memories

The sound on this is good. The live music is played so well and is so clear. The band is great themselves. The only bad thing is that 3 songs were songs they never recorded in a recording studio. They were done at one of the band member's house when they just started so it doesnt come out so clear. Besides that the sound is great. If you really like to head band, this is a great band for you. The guitarist Quinn Allman is an easy playing guitarist, but the parts are played so hard they make you shake. The drumming is incredible, especially in the song "Just a Little". The intro has a great drumming part. The bass is great too if u listen to it. The vocalist, Burt McCracken, is amazing. His voice is so bad, that it's good. It fits the band perfectly. Their climbing their way ontop and I suggest you pick up this CD.

The lyrics are wonderful. They have so much meaning. I can relate to them, especially on the song "On My Own". The lyrics are just great you can't beat them. The lyrics also just fit the music. If you heard the song once and heard it again on the radio you'd know it was The Used. The singer is horrible like I said, but he's so bad hes good. His grunge singing is awesome. He can really rip a scream and than go right back to his quiet voice. He's talented I'll tell you that.

Well like I said. If your angry, upset, or sad, these guys will cheer you up. Their incredible. No one can beat them for grunge rock. From being homeless kids to rising rockstars, these guys are the best. Pick up the CD. You'll be impressed, I promise you.