Maybe Memories review by The Used

• Released: Jul 8, 2003
The Used: Maybe Memories

First off, this is a awesome album. It's live concerts are awesome. The used sound better live, in my opinon. The home demos are great, they show how hard the used worked to get to where they are. The unreleased tracks, Just A Little and Alone This Holiday, are great. Sometimes I Just Go For it is amazing, probably the only piano-only song I can stand, but I actualy like this one. This is just a great collection of their lives put into one CD/DVD (especially on the DVD).

The real only lyrics to talk about are just a little, alone this holiday, it could be a good excuse and zero mechinism. Great lyrics, but not amazing. Bert sounds a little more hardcore on the home demos which is a good thing. He sounds like his normal vocals but 50X better! Live, and the band impresses me through the whole album, lyric-wise and singing-wise.

The DVD is the real thing on the CD/DVD. Not only does it have the videos for Taste Of Ink, Box Full Of Sharp Objects, and Buried Myself Alive, but it has the making of 2 of the videos. The biography of all the mebers are great, the live concert is awesome, and the documentary teaches you everything about them. I recomend this to any other fans of The Used, or just anybody that wants to learn about them, or know them better. Amazing.

FranKLynn
    sometimes, live albums suck
    But sometimes the're f*cking awesome, this being a good example of one.