Maybe Memories review by The Used

• Released: Jul 8, 2003
The Used: Maybe Memories

This album is amazing. It was there deubt album, and my opinion their best work. Had dramatic vocals by Bert McCracken, the Guitar was clear in the song and added alot of catchyness. The drums kept your attention and notrhing seemed out of place, and the bass was the same; just really well done. I wish they still had this sound. Not a song I didn't like.

The lyrics were really emotional. The meaning were pretty clear but still takes some knowledge about the band themselves, and what they've been through. It isn't a bunch of songs about breaking up or falling in love (well not exactly). They really give the feeling of breaking out, living your dream and finding the things you were always missing. A time for starting again.

I loved it, like I said their best work in my opinion. I wish they had written "All That I've Got" at this time becuase that would have just added to the awesomeness. It had amazing passion, and you could tell this is a band that have a musical connection. I think out of all their albums this is the one I'd recomend owning, and listening to. Everything was orginal at this time; the orginality that make you but never stays.