The Video Diary [DVD] review by The Used

• Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 10
The Used: The Video Diary [DVD]

I love The Used. Espically their early days, they were amazing. This during that time which is awesome, and it's actually the process of their first album. Besides the music, you can hear everything perfectly, besides a few videos that were amaturally shot.

Content — 10
It's a really exciting video, and its inspirational. It's really cool to see where they came from. I know that before this DVD I did not have the appreication for them as I do now because of it. It's also really insane to see the stuff that went on during the production of their first works. Amazing.

Production Quality — 10
It was well put together, it has interviews, msuic, photos, video clips and a story. Its just really well put together and is easily able to keep your attention. It defantly seems like a professionally done diary, and it really captures all the important things with the Used at that time. Its also very clear, all the camera work that it.

I love it. It is that best music documentry type thing, I've seen. It gave me an all new respect for The Used, something you cannot really feel unless you see who they really are and who they were. You'll be inspired by them. The only thing I regret is my iTunes runs slow, and it's hard to watch it unless I put it on something else like a DVD!

Rawrness
    I hope you don't think I'm stupid but.. what is The Video Diary? I'm a massive The Used fan.. and yet I have no idea what this is :S
    D&DLover
    EpiExplorer wrote: You aren't the same person who did that flogging molly thing, are you?
    I hope so. Both were equally informative
    Khaiazizburns
    this is lame.the review is just "this is awesome","everything is perfect","the best" "amazing"..please be a little more unbiased and tell whats the dvd is about in details.
    Rawrness
    StratusX wrote: It's the DVD that comes with the "Maybe Memories" Live CD/DVD combo.
    Ah, that would explain it then. Thank you.