Vulnerable review by The Used

• Released: Mar 26, 2012
The Used: Vulnerable

The first moment when putting on this album, you can hear that it is a typical The Used album. It reminds me the older albums instead of Artwork (which in my opinion was not really good) if you compare the music style in the albums. This time there are some other instruments included and some different style elements like a the "dub-step" part in "Hands And Faces" as an example.

For me songs don't have to tell me a story, they just have to sound good. In this particular case I think in the most songs they fit perfectly in the songs. The skills of the singer are pretty good. Especially the screaming parts are nice and fit perfectly on this album and in the songs.

In my opinion when this album is compared with other albums it's one of the best albums of The Used. For me it had a good sound, good vocals, not much 'slow' songs, that's what I like. The most impressive song for me is "Hands And Faces", it keeps repeating in my head, and that's what good songs do. If it was stolen I don't think that I'll get a new one. It's good, but it's not an album which you can listen to all the time. Listened it several times now and I think I have to put leave it out of my radio for a while and enjoy it again in a few weeks.

Logan_B
    MellowMeadow wrote: I listened to the single "I come Alive" felt like generic music with occasional dubstep. Pass.
    Wow congratulations. Maybe if you check out the other songs you might like it. I never buy CDs based on one song. I didnt care much for the song Bully by Shinedown but I bought their new release and now I ****ing love it all. Should try it once you might be surprised what happens