The Secret Life Of The Veronicas review by The Veronicas

• Released: Feb 14, 2006
The Veronicas: The Secret Life Of The Veronicas

Australian twins Jessica and Lisa Origliasso (known as 'The Veronicas') show that they have great musical talent with their debut album 'The Secret Life Of...'. The girls can play guitar and write their own songs. They wrote over 40 songs for this album, out of which 12 were chosen. Their music is similar to Kelly Clarkson, Avril Lavigne and Ashlee Simpson, except with twice the fun. The twins have good harmonys together and all the songs sound great.

Jess and Lisa are more talented when it comes to composing. Their lyrics arent great. 'Everything is effed up straight from the heart/Tell me what do you do when it all falls apart'. Whatever. However they redeem themselves with other songs like 'Mother Mother' and 'Everything I'm Not'. Also, their music makes you forget about their lyrics. And they both have great voices so that adds to it as well.

The Veronicas are just as good if not better than other artists of their genre. Fans of Kelly Clarkson, Skye Sweetnam. Avril Lavigne and Ashlee Simpson will enjoy their music. The best songs on the album are 'Everything I'm Not', '4Ever', 'Leave Me Alone', 'Secret' and 'Revolution' although all the other songs are also good. 'The Secret Life Of...' is one of my favourite albums and if it were lost/stolen I would buy it again in an instant.

beatlehead44
    The Veronicas ROCK! If any of you havn't heard them already you have got too. They are WAY better and don't even compare to ashley simpson or avril lavigne. TRUST ME!!! *luv you jess*
    Thesp3aker
    DarkDallasNight : Jess is hell of hot
    I totally agree, and this album is mean