Before The Fall review by The Vindickers

• Released: Mar 1, 2012
The Vindickers: Before The Fall

On first listen to "Before The Fall" I was quite amazed at the varied style of music you find throughout the album. Songs like "The Love Songs Don't Make Sense" and "Alls Fair" give a very strong pop punk fasted paced amazing feel, then there's songs such as "Bye Bye Mamma" which gives a very classical Country feel to the album. After playing it to my friends and family anyone from 5 upto the late 60's the album really does appeal to everyone. Its gives a cross from Green Day to Rise Against all the way back to AC/DC and Guns N' Roses feel.

I must say the lyrics are what really impressed me about the whole album, very meaningful you kinda of feel apart of the Vindicker family after listening to the album a few times! The Octaves on the vocals are very strong and give the whole album a different feel vocally than you get from alot of other Rock/Punk Rock Albums.

Amazing, that's the only word I can really give for it, for a debut album from a unsigned band its no wonder these guys are getting signed. Appearing in local press, alot of hard work all around is really starting to pay off for The Vindickers. If it was a Physical CD I Owned it. Definitely buy it again but as its a download album off iTunes I guess I'd just download it again! But definitely worth every penny spent on the album, and have recommended too all friends and family and followers. Keep up the good work Vin's and hope to hear more from you and hope to get a big internet following!!!

N-D
    So strange they're unsigned - really cool pop punk rock.