The Wedding review by The Wedding

• Released: Apr 5, 2005
The Wedding: The Wedding

Very cool, I have only just heard of them. We saw them live at a youth rally in Mississippi. That was really awesome, except you couldnt hear the vocals very well. Anyway, the guitarist is really impressive. He's done a few things I've never seen or heard of before that give the music a nice twist. The bassist and drummer seem to have a talent of their own, too. They all give awesome music.

The lyics go pretty in-depth and have a clever twist to them in some of the songs. I like to try and pick these out. You know, one of those things that look like more than one thing, the more ways you find to understand it. The singer is really punk, lip rings and all. I like his voice though, it just seems to fit really well.

They sound a whole lot like Relient K actually. And, what do you know, "But A Breath" has Matt Theissen (RK's lead singer) as a guest vocalist. I think they sound really good overall, They're definately gonna be big in the future. As a relatively new band, I don't suppose many people have heard of them, yet. Seriously, they rock.

morgan_a7x
    Great cd, there are some very catchy songs on this album like "Morning Air" & "Wake the Regiment".