Get Behind Me Satan review by The White Stripes

• Released: Jun 6, 2005
The White Stripes: Get Behind Me Satan

It combines a sort of empty intense sound with quirky sounding lyrics and a distinct low base line beat. The family band have moved on to a more grown up and interesting style of music involving more piano music. The songs are all jazzy and up tempo. A great sound. Very pleasing to the ears. They have acoustic, rocky and jazzy rolled in to one. What more d'ya need!

Jack doesn't have the most amazing singing voice but he has a very unique and enthralling style. The lyrics and music compliment eachother perfectly; mixing Meg's cool low beats with Jack's energetic and slightly crazy style. Interesting and different songs feature throughout, rock on!

It is a big emprovement on the Ok elephant in 2003. The white stripes have matured into a well known and majorly influencal band. They proved all you need is two instruments a dream and a pinch of talent! That corny enough for you? White Stripe's Get Behind Me Satan is a must by for White Stripes veterans and good music lovers alike! If it were stolen from me I'd by 10 more copies to stop it happening again! I love every aspect.