White Blood Cells review by The White Stripes

• Released: Jan 29, 2002
The White Stripes: White Blood Cells

I loved the sound The White Stripes have. As soon as I hear them I automatically know it's The White Stripes.I like how they have their own sound. I thought the instruments were awesome. Even though Jack White and Meg White aren't the greatest musicians of all time I still loved the pounding guitar and simple drum beats. All I can say is that it was great.

Let's face it, Jack White is not the best singer of all time, but personally I like the way he sings, all that high-pitched stuff. Sometimes the lyrics can be corny but they go right along with the song.

This album blew me away. The first time I heard Seven Nation Army, I knew I had to have that CD. When Hardest Button to Button cam out that settled it, I was getting this CD. I was extremely impressed when I bought the CD. To me every song on here was awesome. The highlights are Seven Nation Army, There's No Home for You Here, Hardest Button to Button, Little Acorns, Girl, You Have No Faith in Medicine, and Hypnotize. You were to buy a CD, buy this one. All I can say is: excellent.

WhiteStripesIII
    Good album. But definately not my favourite 'stripes' album (thats Get Behind Me Satan) the best songs are: dead leaves, hotel yorba, fell in love with a girl, offend in every way ana expecting. The White Stripes Rule!!!
    JacksMyHero
    i love dead leaves and he dirty ground. that was the first real white stripes song i learned on guitar. Their music is amazing, but are better live. I wish i've iactually been to one of their concerts but ive seen blackpool lights and it's jaw dropping. Jack is a master at improvisation.