Live At The Royal Albert Hall review by The Who

• Released: Jul 22, 2003
The Who: Live At The Royal Albert Hall

The three CDs are all have great live sound (discs 1 & 2 recorded live at the Royal Albert Hall on Novemember 17, 2000; bonus disc recored live at the. Royal Albert Hall on February 8, 2002.) Some of the great sound includes the violin solo on "Baba O'Riley," the bass solo on "My Generation" (it sounds sort of distorted in a cool way), and the guitar ending in "Won't Get Fooled Again."

The lyrics are great. A lot of classic Who songs here. The vocals were good live on all of the tracks. Awesome!

This is a great live performance album, and I got it for a pretty good price too. I like that each track goes into the next one. I like how they added extra stuff, like on the bass solo in "My Generation" how the bass solo has extra parts added to it, or like the long bass solo on 5:15, or Noel's signature guitar at the end of "Won't Get Fooled Again," etc. I would recommnd this to any Who fan, or any one. I really like it. To bad John Entwistle isn't around anymore (or Keith Moon, Zak Starkey, Ringo's son, takes his place).