Who's Better, Who's Best [DVD] Review

8.3
 8.5
review (1) 2 comments vote for this album:
Who's Better, Who's Best [DVD] Reviewed by: Justin aus, on june 11, 2007

Sound: Realesed in 2006, "Who's Better, Who's Best" is yet another great asset to your Who collection. After wathing this DVD for the first time, it didn't leave as big impression as Who standards such as "Quadraphenia" and "Tommy", although it did grow on me. At some points, the music quality in this DVD is questionable, such as "My Generation" or "I'm Free". Although there wasn't any major mistakes, there was a fairly obvious timing error in "Wont get Fooled Again", however Pete Townhends performance made up for that. This DVD highlights The Who's amazing performances including Woodstock and The Beat Club performance. // 9

Overall Impression: Overall, This DVD is a must-have for fans. It sums up who The Who are in just 70 minutes, much better than what any words can say. There was no material that I would leave off. However, I would have liked to see songs such as "Summertime Blues" and "Love Reign O'er Me". For a reasonably cheap price, this is the best music DVD in my collection. If it were to be stolen, atleast my thief is having a great time! // 8

Comments