Who's Next review by The Who

• Released: Aug 25, 1971
The Who: Who's Next

Who's Next is one of The Who's best albums. My CD has bonus tracks so it has 16 instead of 9 tracks. It includes: Baba O'Riley, Bargain, Love Ain't For Keeping, My Wife, The Song Is Over, Getting In Tune, Going Mobile, Behind Blue Eyes, Won't Get Fooled Again, Pure And Easy, Baby Don't You Do It, Naked Eye, Water Eye, Too Much Of Anything, I Don't Even Know Myself, Behind Blue Eyes. I don't know how many editions are there but I believe that the first 8 songs are on all of them, I could be wrong however. I would get this album if it only had Baba O'Riley on it.

The Lyrics are exceptionally good on all of the songs. Daltrey and Townshend are great. I love the vocals and the great guitar playing by Pete Townshend. There isn't anything wrong about the sound on this album at all.

If I lost this, I wouldn't stop trying to track it down. Baba O'Riley, Behind Blue Eyes, and Won't get Fooled Again are my favorite songs on here. After getting this album, Baba O'Riley became my favorite song. If you have never heard anything by The Who, you should get this CD. It is the perfect introduction to them and if you already like The Who, there really isn't a reason to not have it.