Kingdom Earth review by The Worshyp

• Released: Jan 19, 2011
The Worshyp: Kingdom Earth

When I first heard The Worshyp the vocals blew me away. Marz has a voice that at times reminds me of Ozzy then at times James Hetfield and the list goes on. Mig Diablo on bass is incredible and Thor is amazing. KK Devia's drumming breathes life into the sound quality and just raises the quality of each song to a new level. All of the elements combine to create a sound that is a fresh new version of what metal used to be!

Each song on the album is such a perfect blend of both lyrics and harmonic melodies that back them. You can listen to each song and the music perfectly matches the lyrical content. As far as the lead vocalist... He can blow you away. He puts so much passion and heart into each and every song!

"Kingdom Earth" is bringing back what metal used to be. To say they are like this band or that band does not do them justice. They are pure metal without the gimmicks! They have it all... Quality, sound, lyrics, and awesome kick a-s metal music. This is one of those albums where it is way too difficult to pick one favorite because there is a song for each different mood. It totally depends on where my mood is that day. All of the songs are that good. But "Never Be Afraid" is probably the one I listen most often, at least this week.

Nyde
    Awesome album and a great review. You should write one for Evil Abounds!