Gasoline review by Theory of a Deadman

• Released: Mar 29, 2005
Theory of a Deadman: Gasoline

Wow. This sums up the whole album. Sounds alot like their previous album, however, they have gone a little softer, but the overall sound is just great. Beautiful guitar work, lyrics are really great, and the singer's voice is awesome. Since You've Been Gone, Santa Monica, Say Goodbye, and Me And My Girl are my fav tracks. Really great sound.

Lyrics are great. Kinda sad at times, but they pick back up. Like Me And My Girl: "Me and my girl were the modern day Bonnie and Clyde." "Now things are f--ked up, instead of listening to your lips I just wanna staple them shut" I mean, damn. Lyrics went a little softer on some songs, but they still are really good.

This album, in my opinion, puts Theory past Nickelback and anyone else right now. They can still maintain that hard rock without it sounding repetitive or boring. They change it up here and there with orchestra, a banjo, and other odd sounds that make it sound just awesome. I would definitely go and buy this album again if I lost it. I really have to recommend this if you want hard rock at its greatest and best.

Thud
    I wanna know when they're coming out with some new stuff. I'm surprised that these guys aren't a little bigger than they are.
    Puddle ofMudd25
    its actualy "instead of kissing her lips i wanna staple them shut" but i agree, TOAD rocks, cant wait to get SAS!