Greatest Hits review by Thin Lizzy

• Released: Jun 22, 2004
Thin Lizzy: Greatest Hits

Thin Lizzy is sort of a rock/soft rock type of band, a mix between the two. The band started in '70s and in 1972 relased their first hit single the boys are back in town.

A lot of the time its about the boys (or the band) ex The Boys Are Back In Town, Trouble Boys, Jailbreak and alot more. The lead singer Phil Lynott died and now as some of you may know the is a statue of him in dublin city. Phil Lynott was a great singer and was what attraced a lot of people to the band one of which was me, being the singer in my band.

Thin Lizzy has its own type of sound, diffrent to other bands. They were liked by Mettalica who have done their own versions of a few of tl's songs. Great songs on the album are Whiskey In The Jar, Parisienne Walkways, Emerald, The Boys Are Back In Town, Dancin' In The Moonlight, Waiting For An Alibi and alot more. If this was stolen on me I would definitley buy it again.

gorhamrox
    thin lizzy r the greatest no matter wot they release its gr8 there music will live on forever
    rock.king567
    I think thin Lizzy were the greatest Irish band of all time no matter what anyone says