Wherever You Are review by Third Day

• Released: Nov 1, 2005
Third Day: Wherever You Are

After the events of Hurricane Katrina America was in need of inspiration and building up, and this is a CD that helped. Third Day returned with a very inspirational theme written by the band and Brown Bannister. The song may not have as heavy a rock sound as Wire for some but it is by no means not as good, in fact it won a Grammy and Three Dove awards, as well as going gold.

The lyrics are absolutely amazing on this album, the lyrics are so powerful that you may find yourself crying to songs like "Cry Out To Jesus". The main line of the album was Wherever you are, whoever you are, whatever you are going through, God is ready to meet you right there. No matter where, no matter why, no matter when, there is hope. As can be heard in all of the songs. Mac Powell sings as he always does on Third Day albums, super.

Though many may not find it as rockin it is one of their best written records. It gets to the soul and builds you up unlike many artists who sing very emo centered songs and make you think about how terrible your life is. If I lost this album I would totally buy it again, because we all need a little inspiration now and then.