Out Of The Vein review by Third Eye Blind

• Released: May 13, 2003
Third Eye Blind: Out Of The Vein

Once again Third Eye Blind have produced an outstanding album. There pop-rock sound is as good as ever and with killer melodies and great guitar riffs it really showcases their best work. It is their third album and their best. No preffesional music videos were made for any of the singles off of this album.

Stephan Jenkins is an amzingly lyricist not only in that he can write meaningfull and clever lyrics, but the way he sings them suits the music perfectly and adds to their amazing sound. Songs such as Misfits and Crystal Baller showcase his best work here.

This is the best album by 3eb. The best songs on it are Crystal Baller, Misfits, Faster and Blinded. All great lyrically and musically. I love the pop influence making all of their heavier songs sound so radio-friendly. If stolen/lost I would definately get this again. One hell of an album.

[NIN]_ROCK!
    "Christal Baller" is my fav song of the abum.....doesn't Anthony Kiedis sing in the first two verses? It really sounds like his voice, I swear
    naturalbornstud
    jv_music
    naturalbornstud wrote: this is by far.....not there best album.....maybe not even better then blue.....i own all there cds and the only cd where I like every song is their self-titled album, and crystal baller was the only song that I half-way liked in this album.....and yet you guys give this album a 10.....id say somewhere between a 6 and a 7, the self-titled album is the only one that deserves a 10, blue album i would give a 8 or 9. Who agrees?Disagrees?
    Well, excuse them then. Dude, they gave it a 10 because that's what they felt it was. And FYI no one has the same musical taste.
    jv_music
    RedHotFan182 wrote: crystal baller owns any song
    palm reader is pretty cool so is misfit and faster IMO.
    Third3ye
    Usually the better album is subjective tastes, but in this case they are incorrect. The first one is the best. Kevin Cadogan is irreplaceable. Sorry, but those are the basic facts.