Come Again review by Thornley

• Released: May 11, 2004
Thornley: Come Again

This band is the most talented band I have heard since the early '90s. The lead singer, Ian Thornley, was the front man of the highly praised canadian rock band, Big Wreck. Big Wreck gained critical acclaim because of it's art rock, while this album is art rock it sure delivers. Thornley is truely a gifted man when it comes to writing music, and in my opinion he has the best voice out of all the band out right now. He ranks very high on the all time list of unique vocalists in my opinion. This is a unique sounding band in an age where many rock bands sound the same.

I think the lyrics are great. They aren't anything new, it's your typical rock lyrics but the way Thronley belts them out makes it a pleasure to listen to. The way Thornley sings the lyrics works really well with the music that he wrote.

I would honestly say that this is one of my favorite albums of all time. On a song for song basis there are no fillers, just one great rock song after another. The song that stands out to me the most is "The Lies That I Believe." This song has it all from two kick as guitar solos to a rememberable verse/chorus. I can not find anything wrong with this album and if it were lost I'd buy it again without thought. This album should have been huge but wasn't. It is disapointing to see talent like this not appreciated.