Phenomenon review by Thousand Foot Krutch

• Released: Sep 30, 2003
Thousand Foot Krutch: Phenomenon

This CD is great! Their sound is completely original and so catchy that it is infectious. I can listen to any song on this CD and get pumped up. The guitar is simple, yet sounds incredibly good and there are some great riffs involved. The bass player is exceptional too. The drums are prefect for the music and so are the vocals. The overall tone is a very "in-your-face" pump up style. Just awesome!

The lyrics are awesome on this album. They fit the music perfectly to blend into the best pumped up sound I have ever heard. Trevor's voice is just incredible. His voice has the perfect aggressive ring to it that really completes the music. One of the best singers I have heard for sure.

TFK Phenomenon is amazing. This CD somehow never gets old, no matter how much I listen to it. Just awesome. I love everything about it. Every single song is incredible, so I can't list any favorites. If it were lost I would search frantically until I found it. If it were stolen, I would break the land-speed record going to the store to get a new one.