The Flame In All Of Us review by Thousand Foot Krutch

• Released: Sep 18, 2007
Thousand Foot Krutch: The Flame In All Of Us

Thousand Foot Krutch is a should be a fully mature band now after four cds but Trevor still needs to improve a bit on his vocals. I know this should be under lyrics but his vocals do affect the sound quality a bit. Steve's drumming was amazing with his great drum solos. Joel had some pretty sweet bass licks. I'm still not sure why they don't make their guitarist a permanent member of the band because the guitar was the best part of the CD.

The only down side to the CD was Trevor's singing. He has had enough time to ace his singin but he hasn't. If he had this CD would have gotten a 10. At least though the lyrics matched the music and went well with it. If they hadn't I wouldn't even be writing this review.

This is probably their second best CD, The Art of breaking being their best because of the guitar. The best song on the album is either Inhuman or Broken Wing. Even though Falls Apart, New Drug, Learn to Breathe and My Own Enemy wee awesome. The best part as I said was the guitar.If it was stolen/lost I would buy it again. Overall it was a great album.

fieryfenderz
    to the guy who said Trevor Mcnevan lacks singing ability, you know nothing. He is an incredible singer, who can go into falsetto faster than most singers can, and be more aggressive than most singers. Plus I know him and he's a cool dude
    Caleb Weyant
    You UG reviewers suck. Look at my review on the special edition and you will see what the albu m is all about. And also christian bandes have similar sounds to other bands so They can lead people to Jesus so Ug reviewers out there you need top get a bette3r life!!!!!