The Flame In All Of Us review by Thousand Foot Krutch

• Released: Sep 18, 2007
Thousand Foot Krutch: The Flame In All Of Us

The sound of this album was great It leaves an impression of what can we do to save the unsaved people. The album has a story in the title. I think of it as the Flame in all of Us is the driving urge to spread the gospel. One of the things I have never heard of another band do was the way they record. They are all in the same room recording at the same time. One thing they do is have the guitar cabinents in one iso booth and the bass cabinents in the other. It helps the band to play live way better than most bands. The way they record also mean they have a raw rock feel. they don't process their music to make it sound nice and pollished.

The lyrics impacted me a lot when I first listened to it especially in the song "What do we Know" it really changed my perspective on the US. It reminds us that we are not in control of what can happen, only God is in control of what can happen to us. The ong Falls apart on the record is about when you don't relie on God you can turn into a monster. The song Broken Wing on the record is about how after you recieve that spiritual injurie you heal in time with the help of God. The lyrics really go well with the songs on the record, the singer can use so many different singing voices that fit well in the songs.

My impression is when I first started listening to them was I need to buy another one of their CDs. It outdoes a lot of secular albums out today because of the band's ability to play live and play live well. But personally I like Kutless Bwetter than TFK but this album outdoes some of their albums. The songs: Falls Apart, What Do We Know?, MY Home, The Safest Place, Learn to Breath, Broken Wing, and The Flame In all of us are the best tracks one the CD. If this CD was stolen I would by again and again, etc.