Welcome To The Masquerade review by Thousand Foot Krutch

• Released: Sep 8, 2009
Thousand Foot Krutch: Welcome To The Masquerade

The reason for writing this review cause the other one was a load of crap. Okay a little off topic... Thi s album is some of TFk's best work. Bringin back their old rap core style a bit has really improved their overall style from the flame in all of us. Tfk has really made an effort to make these songs sound different from eachother unlike the flame in all of us those songs sounded the same most of the time. The artwork for the album came from how we all wear masks to make us seem like someone else. Okay overall I'd say the sound is a nine cause it seems like all the songs are different not all sounding similar that is a huge plus. The more rap core style of this music has been improved from the flame in all of us.

The other review that was crap said the lyrics were cheesy... YEAH RIGHT. These lyrics are great not cheesy. The lyrics are full of great meaning. The lyrics fit well with the music sometimes they felt off tempo or just off key but still fit well. The rap core style that has been more relevent in this album has been huge plus.

If i had to pick my favorite album from TFK it would be this one. The other review for saying the part that hurts the most is like linkin park HAHAHAHAHAHA thats crap this is one of the best tracks on the record. The other goood songs on the album were Ire it up, the title track, Forward motion, bring me to life, E for exticntion, watching over me, and scream are great songs. I love the heavy feel of this album I don't hate anything really though. If this was stolen if I wouldn't have it on my computer I would buy it again.