Life Starts Now review by Three Days Grace

• Released: Sep 22, 2009
Three Days Grace: Life Starts Now

Three Days Graces sound has not changed much since their release with their self-titled debut. I have always liked their sound and my impression of them has not changed since I have first started listening to them. The music sounds just like Three Days Grace if you were listening to it on the radio and you never listened to the song before you would know that its 3DG One song on the album called "Last To Know" doesnt sound much like them because it is almost all piano and singing except for the end when the drums, bass and distorted guitar come in. The guitar sounds a little bit different from what 3DG would normally do but it still sounds like them. Overall for the sound I give it a 8 out of 10 it has solid guitar parts, they throw some piano in, great singing and I love the album.

There are nothing really much to say about the lyrics. I think they are great except for "bully". The lyrics in that song just drive me crazy although I have listened to it only a few times I am surprised I listened to it that much. The effect he has on his voice in that song and the lyrics too me they make a really bad combination and its one track that I skip everytime it comes on. The lyrics seem to go great with the music they stay with the music from beginning to end. Adam Gontiers voice has not changed and it still sounds great. Overall for lyrics I would give it a 7 out of 10 still sounds great except for "bully" which for me didn't do any good for the album

My oveall impression on this album is its a great album except for a song or two. The album has great solid tracks from beginning to end there sound hasnt changed much and still sounds just ike 3DG. In my opinion some of the best songs off of this album are "Break", "Bitter Taste", "No More", and "Someone Who Cares". The songs that didn't impress me are "bully", "Without You", and "Goin' Down". I loved this album from beginning to end it didn't disappoint me except for those few songs. I got this CD and put it in my stereo blasted it and rocked to it. If I were to lose this CD or if it got too scratched to play it I would go out and buy it again. Overall I give this album and 9 out of 10. Great album, no disappointments, get out to the store and buy it ASAP.