One-X review by Three Days Grace

• Released: Jun 13, 2006
Three Days Grace: One-X

The sound on this album has only improved from their previous self-titled debut. On this album there are 2 songs with solos and 10 songs with bridges as on the last album they didnt have any solos. They have improved their guitars a lot and man Barry Stock and Adam can play the guitar, they probably make the best bridges a band can ever make. The drums are insanely amazing and the bass is kick-ass.

Adam has defenitely tooken a step in songwriting and made it more mature this time. It has a lot of his feelings and a lot of these songs really do speak to you in a way if you listen to the lyrics really closely.

This album cannot compare to any other artists because I think 3DG have their own post-grunge and alternative metal rock sound. I love the fact that their is 2 solos on this album but the thing I dislike is that the rest of the songs have bridges but whatever the bridges are pretty good but could have done with a bit more solos. If this album were lost/stolen I would defenitely buy it again because it is 3DG best work so far and I am really amazed with the songwriting structure this band does.