One-X review by Three Days Grace

• Released: Jun 13, 2006
Three Days Grace: One-X

When I first heard the 30 second intro of the first song on the explosive new album "It's All Over", I thought this new album would suck. I was wrong. Except for the weird intro on the first song I loved the whole album. Especially the song "Animal I Have Become". But sometimes the depresseing lyrics will make me feel like crap, and tired for some reason. All of the songs overall, are awesome, especially the acoustic intro of the song "Never Too Late". In this hard-rocking album, I thought that this album is the best one I own. It is also the cheapest cd that I have bought in the past 5 years. It is insane.

Well, I think of the lyrics as depressing, they're always talking about how depressed they are. The singer Adam Gontier, has a really cracked up voice, but I've seen Three Days Grace live in Ottawa, Canada. It was really good, they are better live then on the album. The guitar's always match up with the lyrics, from the intro's to the solo's, it all matches the song. The singing is pretty good too. Solo's are rare but good.

Well if you compare it to anyone else it would be pretty close in my mind. It is an awesome cd. I think the best song's from this explosive new album are "Riot", "Animal I Have Become", and "Over And Over". The only thing I don't like much about this album is the 30 second intro on the first song. If this cd was lost, I would definitly buy it again because it is a really good album and auch a good price. 12$ for such a good album, get it if you don't have it.

Snuffles
    This tab is the best. it really helped me to learn how to play the song. it was so cool! -Snuffles-
    3dg_lover
    okay i love three days grace even if their music is a little repetetive, i didnt even notice it-and still dont now that it was mentioned. i'm listening to them right now and they're the greatest band ever since system of a down. little note to joshblues21--3DG is so not an emo band. they're far from. i dont even know why you would even think that.
    thundaga
    sicfreak91, I bet if three days grace heard you call classic rock gay, then they would be in complete disagreement. I love 3DG but I love alot of old rock too and I bet 3DG would agree with me in saying that if classic rock didn't exist, then three days grace wouldn't be here either. Learn from it, dude! Know your roots! Even if the people don't understand 3DG's genre, that doesn't mean you have to insult great music.