One-X review by Three Days Grace

• Released: Jun 13, 2006
Three Days Grace: One-X

The music of Three Days Grace is great. Probably the most influencial, unique, and attracting part of the band is their singer, Adam. But their guitar, bass, and drum parts are also well done. One-X does not have many guitar solos at all(theirs 1 or 2), but it's still a great band with a melody and catchy tune in every song. 'Animal I Have Become' is a great selection and was their first single off this album. It has heavier vocals and guitar, with a darker side to it. 'Pain' is probably their most popular song of all time, and has amazing verses and choruses.

The lyrics are great, with an awesome singer. The compilance of the lyrics with the music is simply amazing. The singer is the best part of the band and has the perfect, most unique voice for this band. The band would be almost nothing without him. The lyrics all have a meaning while looking at 'Never Too Late', 'Animal I Have Become', and 'Pain'.

It compares well to other artists and bands, like Breaking Benjamin. I actually think they are a higher level than them. The most impressive songs of the album are 'Animal I Have Become', 'Pain', 'Never Too Late', 'Over And Over', 'Gone Forever', and 'On My Own'. What I love about it is the vocals they are amazing, and I also love the melodies of every song. If you like this band I suggest Breaking Benjamin.

lakers&steelers
    Three Days Grace is simply amazing... thats about i can say about it... the first album was a very good one and i think the second one is even better... Three Days Grace yes sir! enough said
    pyritmann
    the first album owns this one soooo hard, but before i go ahead and diss this one, people have to realize that three days grace, DEFINATLY isnt a metal band, Hardcore, or anything that requires hardcore guitar riffs, there like a much better nickelback, they are a very vocal geared band and they dont worry too much about being technical or anything. I think this type of music has its place, and honestly i dont usually like it but i loved their first album not so much this one. But yeah, actually i changed my mind and im not going to crucify this one at all lol. It was decent but no better.
    lt22
    One-X is an amazing album. It starts of with one of TDGs only guitar solos (it might be their only one). With TDG, the individual parts (lyrics, guitar riffs, bassline) aren't as important as the overall sound projected. The feeling of the songs is very powerful, and TDG definitely makes you remeber their songs. The first song I heard by TDG was Animal I Have Become, which is one of the best songs on the album. I was hooked. Now TDG is my favorite band. I think this album is awesome.
    zackk
    three days grace is a great band. one of my favorites actually
    southpaw_tdg
    you cant judge a band by how complicated the structure is, i think three days grace is pretty sweet but i have to give the upper hand to the first album
    laxkid2
    i think this is the best album that three days grace has put out. it has some good metal songs on it. it was totally worth the ten bucks.