One-X review by Three Days Grace

• Released: Jun 13, 2006
Three Days Grace: One-X

Three Days Grace is a awesome band. They are very good at making songs, and I don't understand why they only have 2 albums, and 24 songs. Barry Stock is a-mazing! His notes match the song very well, ut he doesnt't't't really do any solos in his songs. the only songs that actually have a solo is "It's All Over" and "One-x". I think h should make more solos because they aren't half bad, at least not in the two I've heard. And not to mention, he's got an awesome mohawk! haha, just throwin that in. They don't make many bad songs, although many songs ONLY have good choruses, like Overated, which is very boring until the chorus. also, drowned, and a lot other from their Original album, Three Days Grace. They were once my favorite band, but since they only have 24 songs, they got pretty boring. their kind of like red, which only has one album, 12 songs! only 2 or 3 are goo songs, too! and what's funny is, they've toured together! But three days grace is a well-known band that knows how to entertain!

Adam Contier. He has a great voice on CD, like amazingly amazing, but if you've heard them live, it's pretty bad. Obviously the studios helped him alot. Their like Dragonforce, freakin' awesome live, but sounds like a garage band live. actually, scratch that, just the singers bad in concert, don't want people to think I'm saying any of the other three suck. Barry stock is also a guitarist, which I find cool to be a guitarist, and a lead singer. I like when they play a little softish, and then go metal, or alternative, and it sounds awesome! they're a very unique band.

They compare to red, most over all bands. Again, they toured together, and they were the perfect choices to tour with each other. Both of their albums sound a lot alike, and have the same tone. my favorite songs on the album are, it's all over, Pain, Animal I have Become, Never too late, Riot, Let it die, Over and over, Time od dying, And gone forver. haha, most of the songs are great. Here are my ratings: Its all over: 8 Pain: 7.5 Animal I have become: 8 Never too late: 7.5 On my own: 7 Riot: 9 Get out alive: 6.5 Let it die: 7 Over and over: 8 Time of dying: 8.5 Gone forever: 8 One-x: 7 Yea, they all have decenty ratings. If I was to lose this CD, I would probably buy it again, but it's not liek a CD that I would buy that day cause I love it so much, but eventually I would buy it.