One-X review by Three Days Grace

• Released: Jun 13, 2006
Three Days Grace: One-X

The Punk Metal Band called Three Days Grace has done extreley well with their second album, titled "One X".Three Days Grace is a mix of punk, metal, hard rock and soft rock.I like watching the video's for the songs on this album. I watch them on youtube over again becuase there so, well choreographed.Their impressive, but there also simple.

The lyrics go very well with the music.there's never any guitar riffs when Adam is singing.But he is singer and guitar, so that kinda makes sese why there's no riffs while he sings.The only thing that isn't good when he sings is that when he does the softer music, his metal voice sounds really low and quiet in soft mode.

This compares good with the bands first album, but One X is still slightly better in my opinion.The most impressive songs on the album are "Pain", Animal I Have Become", "Never Too Late", "Riot" and " One X".It was hard to pick out which songs to say, becuase there al fantastic.. I love everything about this album except for the Album design on the inside of the case. If I lost this, I would definatly buy a new one FAST. It's one of my favourite albums I own.

LeadSalad182
    genresrforposer wrote: joshblues21 wrote: Their songs are way too bland for me. 3DG leans too much on the emo side of things. emo?! wtf are you talking about, they're nu-metal all the way(sometimes they sound similiar but they're definitely not considered an "emo" band) anyway, i love animal i have become, a couple good songs later i might pick it up
    dude i saw them in Richmond last September and the whole time they were setting up the kid behind me was making fun of them for being "emo fags". dont waste your breath trying to explain genres of music to these idiots because they'll never learn
    boobking96
    just started listening to three days grace and they are amaizing! the lyrics are moving and the songs are so easy to play!