Three Days Grace review by Three Days Grace

• Released: Jul 22, 2003
  • Reviewer's score: 2 Junky
Three Days Grace: Three Days Grace

You people are simpletons (wow I never use that word). This is the simplest, driest, cookie cutter music I've ever heard. It's for people who really arent INTO music. It's for people who hear a catchy hook on the radio and are like hey I'm gunna buy that. This is basic generic rock that's been done a million times before. There is nothing original here. It's for people who can't process complex music, innovative, and unique music. Mostly when someone who doesn't know music hears a unique band they don't like them because it's not what they are used to. These are the bands that set themselves apart from the rest (i. e. Red Hot Chilli Peppers, System Of A Down, name a band these guys sound like you can't, and you'll probably be way off if you do name one). Wow you people are the reason commercial simple crap still exists.

They think up a hook (Just Like You) and are like "Hey that sounds cool!" and the work around the hook, rather than writing a good song from the ground up. This band has the fakest lyrics I've ever heard. If you want to read good lyrics, do a google search for Every Time I Die lyrics. Though these lyrics will probably go right over your simple heads. Three Days Grace says the same thing over and over. Again, unoriginal crap.

This band sounds just like every other commercial mainstream act. They have terribly fake lyrics and simple music for simple people. There is nothing original about this band. It's all been done before, and it's so apparent that they are in it just for the money. These bands make me sick. Crossfade, Fuel, Creed, Nickelback, what's the freakin difference? Half of these bands try to sound like Eddie Veddar (Seether). The generic rock voice and lyric: "It's in my head!" and "It's Sooo cold."

TijsPrimo
    First of all. You should shut the fuck up about Three Days Grace. Second of all, shut the fuck up about Seether.