Three Days Grace review by Three Days Grace

• Released: Jul 22, 2003
  • Reviewer's score: 2 Junky
Three Days Grace: Three Days Grace

Three Days Grace sucks! One thing people must understand about bands like this is that they have no talent whatsoever, yet these guys and the other pathetic bands like them still sometimes hog the music spotlight. This band is a disgrace who has simply entered the rock industry to make millions, not to play good music. I've heard this group's songs on the radio and it is simply the most plain, boring, pathetic, and talentless crap you might ever hear. It is simply the same chords played over and over to create the most generic and simple rock riffs ever.

Terrible. In their single 'Just Like You' the singer sings: "I could be mean, I could be angry, or I could be just like you." Now, what the hell is that supposed to mean? But you see, I can't really blame the band on such stupid lyrics like these, because they probably didn't even write them.

This band should call themselves Three Days Disgrace because they are a disgrace to rock and roll and music all together. These guys truly suck ass beyond any point of pretty much any other band. Do not buy there album to listen to that crap or even more so, to support there group of pathetic, talentless asses.