Three Days Grace review by Three Days Grace

• Released: Jul 22, 2003
Three Days Grace: Three Days Grace

I enjoy the sounds of their guitars and their songs are quite complex and fun to listen to. The lead singer, in my opinion, has a great singing voice for this type of genre.

The lyrics are well written and get the point of the song across quite well.

I think this is a great debut album from Three Days Grace. I bought it a few months ago and I am still listening to it today. I like how their songs are complex and if you want to learn them on guitar, some are quite difficult, but they're fun to play. My favorite songs on the album are Burn, Just Like You, I Hate Everything About You, Home, Scared, Wake Up, Take Me Under, and Overrated. My favorite is probably either Burn or Take Me Under. The rest of the songs other than the ones I mentioned, are not bad songs, but I find them forgetable. If I had to pick one song I never really cared much for, it would have to be Drown. I just didn't ever get into it much. But, overall I really like this album and I can't wait for the next album by Three Days Grace. If you're a fan of nu-metal, I highly recommend you pick this one up.