Three Days Grace review by Three Days Grace

• Released: Jul 22, 2003
Three Days Grace: Three Days Grace

Three Days Grace's first album is very unique and symbolic. It's unique becuase it has some of there all time favourite songs on it. and it is Symbolic becuase it's what started Three Days Grace's Music Career.The styles used in the record are: rock, Hard rock, soft and punk. Most of the songs are punk but there are they occasional different styles.

The lyrics go along fairly well with the music.There's never any riffs while he is singing. Adam has a Great Metal Voice used in his singing. He is very talented in his singing and Guitar.In the softer songs though, his voice is sometimes "cracks" in the low notes.

This doesn't really compare with any other music or bands.The band has a very unique music style that no other band can match.The Most Impressive songs on the Album are "Scared", "I Hate Everything About You", "Drown" and " Overrated". It was hard for me to pick these becuase there are so many good songs on the album.If this was stolen, I would Definatly get another one. Not right away though becuase I can listen to their other album and also I don't listen to this much anymore, but I would get another one for Sure.

3 days grace14
    gareno wrote: three days grace is one of the most untalented bands out there right now, and that unregistered guy that said they sucked has a point, all you guys have to say is "they have a huge fan-base and have sold a lot of cd's" like wtf that's not what makes a band a good band, first of all, all their songs follow the same basic unoriginal song structure, not one, not even one, out of the first cd and one-x is there one song that has a different song structure, pathetic, second, all the lyrics are the same, even you fans have to agree with me on that, some of them are pretty good lyrics but they're all negative, and repetive, third, the bass guitar in the song is horrible, it just plays the same things as the guitar, fourth, their live performance SUCKS, i went on youtube, i havnt found one good live performance by three days grace, and they went on 22 months of touring after their debut album release (it's sure obvious they're not doing it just for the money lol), i can write better songs than these guys any day
    hey man i agree they dont mess with the structure and they aren't technical at all but they do make good music that serves a purpose its very accesible
    sg4ever
    Eh, they have some good singles. The albums don't work so well as a whole though, what with all the fillers and such.