Three Days Grace [DVD] review by Three Days Grace

• Released: Jul 22, 2003
  • Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 8
Three Days Grace: Three Days Grace [DVD]

I really like Three Days Grace and I was happy to hear they made a DVD. They released it in late 2004 and I got it in march 0f 2005. They band is has a really original sound and I really liked their CD and this DVD is a must for the collector. A very good original band.

Content — 10
The DVD has a lot of content on it. It has all three of their music vdeos from their debut album from 2003. The videos are "(I Hate) Everything About You," "Just Like You," and "Home." It also has a lot of live footage from concerts in Brazil. It has acousticall versions of a few of their songs, "Drown," "Just Like You," "Wake Up" and "(I Hate) Everything About You." It has behind-the-scenes footage of their video sets and a bit of them just dinkin around in the bus. This DVD also had a unreleased track called "Are You Ready" which was cool because it gives you a bit of a preview of what some of their new stuff will sound like.

Production Quality — 8
The quality of this DVD was pretty good. They had background music playing all the time and the menu was very easy to use and identify. The only sour part was some of the parts where the band was just screwin around. The footage was a little choppy at parts and the sound was sometimes off but that because it was all done on cam corder so it's understandable.

I'm a loyal 3DG fan and I like the way they put this together. The highlight was probably seeing the whole video for "(I Hate) Everything About You." I had never seen the whole video in its entirety and I am glad I did. I love it that from what I see, we have a good Canadian band that will stay around for a long time.

pedro_008
    Never actually seen this but im from 3DG's hometown of Norwood so i'd probly like it
    darkangel322
    i love three days grace so much. both of their albums are completely amazing. this dvd is too