If We Could Only See Us Now [DVD] review by Thrice

• Released: Mar 29, 2005
  • Content: 9
  • Production Quality: 9
Thrice: If We Could Only See Us Now [DVD]

The first DVD release from Thrice was surprisingly good for a band's first-time release. It encompasses the band's first six years together, and does so in a relatively organized and interesting way.

Content — 9
The DVD features an hour-and-a-half long biography of the bandmates, and their rise in the music industry. From their indie label days to their epic signing with Island Records, it describes it all in great detail. The bonus features on this DVD includes: many live performances, music videos, and outtakes.

Production Quality — 9
Produced by the EatDrink company, this DVD has excellent production quality. Very visually-appealing graphics, and user-friendly navigation methods make this a high-quality DVD, and a highly entertaining one at that.

Compared to some other music DVD's I own, this one is by far the best. The most impressive items on this DVD would be the live performance area, and just the general biography. It really summarizes the band and it's members well. I love everything about this, and there really isn't anything to hate. All I can complain about is maybe slow screen refresh rates, i.e. between option selections, but it is by no means a big deal. If lost, I would definitely buy it again. It's worth every penny.

PhantomWuss95
    wow thats a stupid question try best buy or something, but i got mine at a small record store near Detroit
    devinbryndel
    Salt The Fries wrote: gonna be hard to find since its old
    It's not hard at all to find. Thrice sells it at there shows and also their merch seller's have it on there retail sites or buy it from their link on their myspace. But i enjoyed this dvd. Some people don't like it cause they don't say the F word every 3 seconds and don't run around like immature idiots yelling gay jokes. Thrice is surprisingly mature for their age and scene of fans. But this dvd is one of the best "How We Started" dvd's and shows the struggles of the band. But this is my favorite band and maybe that is why I enjoyed it so much.