The Artist In The Ambulance review by Thrice

• Released: Aug 12, 2003
  • Reviewer's score: 4.7 Poor
Thrice: The Artist In The Ambulance

Well I listen to most punk rock and I've heard of them before and I enjoyed tracks like stare into the sun. There is alot of hard rock (screaming) personally i think its really shitty when bands do that mosyt of the time ( exception brand new) but I guess thats their style. Nice guitars in there like a techno kind of guitar twang but I hate most of the songs on here due to screaming.

Some songs or what I listened to have very good lyrics. The other songs that I pained my self had all screaming which pissed me off and they could make some sense to some people.

I'm rating this as like someone just picking up this album. I'm not being biased liek everyone does. Someone revieweing this cd could give it a 5 and that because they like hard rock but i'm being true here. And Thrice has very high potential songs when they ain't screamign sound amazing. And some songs where they scream. It's in good intention so it rocks but I hate when bands just do that as their song then they suck. This is an average cd that makes me want more of the good stuff.